* is a System of calculations of antiquity from India, using
which we can calculate Mathematical problems 1500% faster
than conventional calculation methods.some special types
of calculations can be performed faster than calculators.
* It was rediscovered in the early 19th century by a Seer
Named Bharati Krishna Teertha Maharaj. The beauty about
the Vedic system of maths is that it is very simple,
student friendly and calculations can be performed
in just 1 line
* can be applied to all known branches of Maths, viz. Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. Vedic Maths can be taught in 8 levels. it starts with the basic number theory and goes up as the levels increase where a child is given firm foundation in arithmetic operations and later levels deals with Algebra and even higher with Geometry.
* Learning Vedic Maths doesn't just help a child in
performing Calculations quicker but it also enhances
the Mind power, Memory power and confidence
levels, therebyenhancing overall academic
* Already Vedic Maths is introduced as a part of their regular School syllabus in Many abroad countries like India, South Africa, U.K, U.S.A,Australia, Malaysia, Singapore to name a few.Already millions of children across the globe have benefited through this Magical and powerful yet very simple to learn methods.