Why Robotics learning?
"...Invaluable Return of investment for both parents and children."
Robotics is a multi-disciplinary tool that is used by over 5,000 schools worldwide to motivate, excite and inspire children about math and science.
BEYOND ROBOTICS-CAPITALIZE CREATIVITY WITHENGINEERING DISCIPLINES
Robotics is a CONCRETE and TANGIBLE way to build and strengthen cognitive development, as well as other academic areas such as mathematics, engineering, communication skills, strategic thinking
and goal-oriented thinking.
* Actively become involved in their own learning process.
* Build engineeringintuition through constant engineering process.
* Emphasize meaningful problem-based learning thru integration and application of knowledge.
* Develop their interests in math and scientific technology.
* Engage students in complex, strategic problem-solving, computational thinking
and higher-order thinking -pre-requisite in successful in research in science and engineering.
* Cultivate the passion to Success. Make achieving goals as a habit.
* Being active life-time learner.
* Build the ability to think through problems strategically with a focus on logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and critical thinking. This ability is required not only in critical science fields, but a lot other professional areas as well.
* Prepare your children for the competitive workforce, especially in science technology; which is and will be in great demand.
* Equip your children the skills to be readily applied and transferable tovariousindustries, not just robotics or science.
Robotics is a CONCRETE and TANGIBLE way to build and strengthen cognitive development.All robotics activities we focus on involve 100% automation.Projects involve techniques in the field of robotics with cognitive solutions.
ENGAGING HANDS-ON APPLICATION LEARNING
A Chinese proverb states:
“Tell me, I will forget.Show me, I may remember.Involve me, and I will understand.”This engaging approach to learning is the core of Storming Robots’ educational philosophy.Children learn by hands-on activities, including designing, building, programming, and last of not least,watching their creation come alive.All programming is written on a PC and “transferred” to the Mindstormsrobot so children also get the extra benefit of acquiring or enhancing their computer skills. Much of this curriculum was developed at institutions such as the Robotics Academy at Carnegie Mellon University and the Robotics Education Projects at NASA and which is further modified and continuously developed at IWICA Robotics School to bring more challenges and problem solving attitude for children and make it easy to understand.
Our programs are packed with robotics open-ended challenges like Troubleshooting, problem analysis, and project management are taught as essential parts of the engineering process. Students continuously apply their knowledge base to develop solutions for open ended design and programming challenges.
* Started in 2013 till to date in just a period of 3 years IWICA Robotics program has become one of the popular course in school currently running in over 12 International Schools and having branches in not only Bangkok but Huahin, Pattayaand Chiangmai.
* Oversea Branches: India and Bangladesh and opening shortly in Dubai and Malaysia.
* It’s a certified course designed by experts at IWICA and doing continousreasearchand development in this field to develop more and more challenging projects and work for children.
* Certified Robotics Programing Courses from children age 5 years up to 17 years old in English and Thai Program from Beginner up to Advance levels.
* Extensive After School Activity (ECA)
* In School Program
* Evenings, Weekends and Holiday Camps at IWICA Center and Schools.
* Intensive training to participate in Robotic competition worldwide including WRO.
* We teach through discovery (Cause and Effect learning)
* We offer Robotics to allow children to explore the world of Robots in a hands-on and engagingway.
* We let children to buildr obots, discover and solve problem sin relationtoreal-life robotic challenges, while developing math and scientificinquiry skills as well as experiencing physical science and technology firsthand.
* All lessons are taught with students activity work sheets, flow chart of the whole process and problems.
* Regular parents and teacher interaction.
* Certificate of completion of every level is given to students.